5-8 September 2021

NEC Birmingham, B40 1NT, UK


jewellery and watch logo


5-8 September 2021

Retail Jeweller and Jewellery & Watch Partner

08 Jan 2020

Retail Jeweller and Jewellery & Watch are partnering again for the February show. Both companies have a longstanding friendship that contributes to an even better Jewellery & Watch, delivering up to date insights and news from the industry. 

Retail Jeweller has a heritage dating back 95 years and is the only paid for title in the market with a subscriber base of just over 2,000 and a pass on rate of three to four people per issue. In addition, the brand’s website retailjeweller.com attracts between 18,000 – 20,000 unique users per month. Industry insight, news and up-to-date information is why 82% of our loyal subscriber base are senior decision makers making Retail Jeweller the perfect vehicle through which suppliers and brands can reach current and new customers.

The mix of practical advice, industry news, trend information and expert opinion which simply cannot be rivalled by our competitors, makes Retail Jeweller an indispensable guide to running a successful business in this trade and an essential read for all serious jewellery and watch retailers, brands, manufacturers and suppliers.

Around 71% of the brand’s readership comes from retailers, the majority of whom are independent jewellers, multiples and department stores, while the remaining 29% of the subscriber base is made up of brands, suppliers, manufacturers, designers and service providers.

Retail Jeweller is also responsible for the annual UK Jewellery Awards which take place in June every year. These are the only awards for the industry, judged by the industry and it is the biggest night in the jewellery trade’s calendar, honouring winners across 21 categories and attracting 700 guests. In addition, throughout the year Retail Jeweller publishes other associated supplements and reports as well as organising accompanying events. As the last 95 years have proved, Retail Jeweller is one of the trade’s most trusted and well-loved brands.

We sat down with Retail Jeweller Editor Ruth Faulkner to get fresh insights for the Jewellery & Watch industry. Come back next week to find out more about the current state of the industry, upcoming trends and more. 

Have you registered for Jewellery & Watch? If not you can get your free ticket here


View all News & Insight