NAJ adds to ‘Meet the Expert’ line-up with Bridal Magazine Editor, Abigael Sullivan02 Feb 2018
The National Association of Jewellers (NAJ), in partnership with Jewellery & Watch, are hosting an exciting new area designed to provide visitors with a unique opportunity to ‘Meet the Experts’ across the five show days from Sunday 4th – Thursday 8th February. The 15-minute one-to-one discussions with leading industry figures will inform and educate across relevant topics. New to the expert line-up is Abigael Sullivan, Editor of British wedding publication, Wedding Venues & Fashion, formally known as Wedding Venues & Services.
Abigael will be on the NAJ stand (Hall 17 U22 – W23) between 11.00am-12.00pm and 1.30pm-2.30pm on Monday 5th February. This is a great opportunity for visitors to meet a consumer magazine Editor who will be looking to feature jewellery suitable for brides and bridesmaids in up and coming issues.
Abigael will be joining a host of industry insiders including;
- Lee Lawson from Lee Lawson Associates: Communication skills for selling luxury
- Michael Donaldson, The Value Innovator: Using data to increase sales and improve profitability
- Jo Henderson, Chair of the Better Business Group: The advice your business needs
- Christine Colbert & Sophie Hickey from House Creative Digital Agency: Business savvy social media
- Chris Blunt from Broken Stones: Everything you need to know about GDPR
Jewellery & Watch invites you to join us from the 4th - 8th February 2018 at the NEC Birmingham. Registration is for free beforehand at www.jewelleryandwatchbirmingham.com or pay £30 when you arrive.