Jewellery & Watch and Fashion (JWF) is a brand-new offering co-located at Spring Fair in February and Autumn Fair in September at the NEC Birmingham. Bringing together the most-wanted jewellery, fashion and accessories, JWF is the perfect platform for suppliers and designers to showcase their products and services to an audience of thousands of UK and international retailers.
JWF AT SPRING FAIR
Spring Fair is the largest marketplace in the UK that brings the European and International home and gift industry together. Encompassing 16 carefully edited show sectors, Spring Fair holds the newest, most exciting products, launches and inspiration that over 2,500 exhibitors have to offer. Exhibit at JWF at Spring Fair and connect with thousands of buyers looking to diversify their offering and discover new product ranges. We offer certainty that only scale can provide.
trade professionals visit Spring Fair
buyers placed or looking to place orders
as a result of attending Spring Fair
visitors have sole or joint purchasing responsibility
JWF AT AUTUMN FAIR
Perfectly timed at the start of the Golden Quarter, the busiest and most profitable shopping time of year, Autumn Fair is the most important marketplace of the season. With over 20,000 visitors looking to stock up on their next best-sellers and make short orders in the lead up to Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and beyond, it’s the one stop destination for a quick ROI.
trade professionals visit Autumn Fair
buyers attend to find new suppliers
of our audience consider attending Autumn Fair
crucial to the success of their business
REASONS TO EXHIBIT
MEET NEW CUSTOMERS
JWF attracts over 70,000 visitors across both Spring and Autumn Fair. You’re in the right place to meet the right contacts for your business, buyers that can put your products in some of the biggest (and most selective) stores in the world.
We’re the platform to get your brand out there, offering so much more than a stand location. Join the Sustainability Trail to promote your business ethos, upload your press releases and products for buyers to search by, and be sure to book your stand in time to be featured in our pre and onsite catalogues. The earlier you book, the more there is to get involved with!
Key attendees include Amazon, ASOS, Boodles, Harrods, H Samuels, Hugh Rice, John Lewis, Selfridges and Trinity Goldsmiths (to name just a few). Bringing buyers from all corners of the country (and further afield) under one roof, Jewellery & Watch is the place to be to attract the right kind of attention for your brand, from high-value independents to renowned multiple retailers and the most current online vendors.
JWF EXHIBITOR TOOLKIT
Join JWF and benefit from year-round promotion. Putting your brand in front of thousands of UK and international buyers is what we do – at the show, before and after. Secure your stand and make the most of our industry-leading, multi-channel marketing campaigns and social reach.
- Profile on the Autumn Fair Match App, another channel for visitors to find you
- Connect with quality buyers at our brand-new speed networking sessions, Pitch it
- Live webinar with our experts
- Web profile showcasing your brand and products
- Personalised printed (on request via exhibitor portal) and digital tickets (downloadable via exhibitor portal) for your customers & prospects
- Gallery of digital banners to promote your presence on your channels
- Access to our dedicated PR agency
- Insightful & supportive newsletters
- Listing in The Little Black Book distributed to an approx. combined total of 50,000 industry professionals in August (ahead of Autumn Fair) and in January (ahead of Spring Fair)
- A profile in the official Spring Fair and Autumn Fair Catalogue, a year-round address book for retailers
- Listing in dedicated Jewellery & Watch and Fashion (JWF) pre-show and onsite catalogue booklets.
APPLY FOR A STAND
If you’d like to exhibit at Jewellery & Watch or would like more information about exhibiting please complete the form below and member of our team will contact you shortly